who we are
Please see the contact page of this website for our contact details.
what principles we abide by
We abide by the 7 key principles of the UK GDPR, as follows:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency. All personal data will be collected in legal, fair and transparent manner.
- Purpose limitation. We will only use your data for specific purposes.
- Data minimisation. We will not collect more data than is necessary for us to provide you with the service you require, or to enable us to run our business legally and effectively.
- Accuracy. We strive at all times to ensure the data we collect is accurate. We will update errors bought to our attention in a timely manner.
- Storage limitation. We will only store data for as long as is necessary for us to provide you with the services and information you have requested, and to meet our legal obligations.
- Integrity and confidentiality (security). We take data security seriously and ensure that measures are in place to protect your data.
- Accountability. We hold ourselves accountable for managing your data with care and consideration.
what personal data we collect
We collect different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address (including House Name / Number, Street, Town/City, County/State, Province, Postal Code/Zip Code, Country)
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence either in hard copy, or electronic form, although where possible, we aim for a paper free environment and ask that you do the same. We may also keep any and all email records that you send us, including where you have shared personal information via email.
what data we collect from third parties
We work with third parties, who from time to time, may share your details where you have indicated that you would like us to contact you directly. We may also collect data from publicly available sources including, but not limited to, LinkedIn or your company websites. We will notify you where we received your data from when we contact you as far as is possible.
how we use the personal data
We use the personal data we have collected in a number of different ways:
- To provide you with the products and services that you require from us
- To keep you updated of new products, or changes to existing ones
- To provide customer service and support
- To gather information that enables us to run our business, and so that we can continually improve what we do
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To comply with the legal and financial requirements for running a business
how long we retain personal data
We retain personal data only for as long as it is necessary to meet with our legal and financial obligations.
We may retain your data where you have signed up to be added to our mailing list for marketing purposes. You can unsubscribe from this list at any time.
how we protect your data
Your personal information is stored securely. We may also use third party providers to run our business, such as externally hosted cloud providers, or assessment and accreditation companies. We use providers who take data security seriously, and whilst we aren’t responsible for how they process your data, will provide details of their privacy policies upon request.
your right to access, update or remove your data
If you wish to see what data we hold about you, update it and/or request the removal of this, please contact us. We aim to handle all requests in a timely manner.
content and links to other websites
We may use links form other sites, or embed content such as images, videos etc. When clicking on these, this will act in the same way as had you visited that site directly. These websites may collect additional personal data about you, such a tracking links, cookies and tracking your interaction with that site.
who we share your data with
We will not share your personal information without your consent, and will never sell your personal data for marketing. We will not trade it with other companies unless they are third parties that we work with, to provide you with a product or service, or where we are required to do so by law.
We reserve the right to share information for the purposes of crime prevention or detection, or where we feel you or another individual will come to direct harm.